All-Star Vro Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 14, 2012
Has anyone tried these? What do you think?

In sizes how to they compare to nfinity?
Do they run small or big?
*sorry don't own a pair of non cheer shoes

Cp just put on her new ones yesterday. Which is good considering she is competing this weekend.
I can't comment on how they run compared to Nfinity since she was wearing No Limits before the V-Ros (same brand technically) but they definitely run smaller than her No Limits, which also run small. Cp wears a 9 in regular shoes/sneakers, a 10 in No Limits, and although she has a 10 in the V-Ros we will probably need to order her a 10.5 or an 11 if there is no 10.5 as I think her big toe will eventually push through the front lol.
She did say they were very light and comfortable. We pulled out the insoles and replaced them with her sports orthotics as we always do. The size 10 orthotics were a little tight but did fit (barely).
Hope this helps!

Just looked at website - it recommends to order 1 size up for Adult sizes and 2 sizes up for Youth. And it does not come in a 10.5 so we may have to get her an 11.

I know my daughter said they run smaller than infinities. She had to get at least a half size bigger than infinities. She hasn't gotten hers yet because she is on the IAG team and they are just getting them for comps- she practices in infinities. But the other teams in the gym have them and I heard they really like them.

I wear VROs and they do run smaller then last passes an or infinitys since I went through three pairs of shoes this year because they were stolen but they run small and are extremely comfortable

My daughter has them!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] the top gun colored ones at that lol

She loves loves loves them more than her Nfinities (vengeance) she has always been an Nfiniti girl but now doesn't want to wear them!! Lol

They are actually really lightweight compared to what I though they would be. They definitely run smaller than Nfiniti.

I should of took the advice @flcheermom gave me when I asked before I ordered them though.

Jaylen had just got into a size 8 Nfiniti. I was advised to order up from her Nfiniti size but I just couldn't bring myself to order a 9 year old bigger than a size 8! She also has room in her Nfinities for growing so I thought ok if they run smaller she has extra room in them already so a Vro in the same size will fit.

Well I'll tell you this.. Her foot can't grow at all!! Like there is no room. She normally just wears normal cotton no show socks with her shoes but I had to go buy her the thinnest no show socks I could find because the shoes are basically too small.

I'm regretting not ordering Atleast the 8.5

If you have extra room in your Nfinities go up a half size from them but if you don't and they fit perfect you really need a full size bigger than your nfinity size!

However my daughter has acquired quite a few new tumbling skills when she wears them so there is a running joke that it's the shoes... Lol

Ps. People have always complained about Nfinitys not being comfortable but my daughter always said they felt great but now that she has these she says her Nfinitys aren't comfortable and don't support her foot at all... So I think the support may not be as good as custom orthotics but if a 9 year old recognizes comfort and support in something she has never complained about previously there has to be a huge difference!

Loving the Vros!!!!

My daughter wears them, transitioned from Nfinity's to these when moving to TG and she loves them. Says they have great ankle support when tumbling, no issues with flyers soles when basing either. They do run small, my daughter was a 7 1/2 in her Nfinity and is wearing an 8 1/2 in the V-Ros. She was an Nfinity girl so for her to give the V-Ros her stamp of approval is saying something :)

My daughter wears a 4 in Nfinity's, a 6 in VROs. She says she likes the VROs better because Nfinity's don't have a grip on the bottom. She's 11, so that is her opinion. ;) I have only purchased Nfinity's for her. Her gym gives her one pair of VROs per year for the last couple years.

Does anyone know how well Vros hold up in the washing machine?

If they hold up well enough, I have a pair of youth 3 I'd be willing to sell for pretty cheap

Nothing wrong with the actual show itself, and I honestly don't think my niece wore them often, you can just tell people have touched them in stunting

The newer V-RO's that i have, i don't even need to wash because of how well it breaths. they do run small and i wish i had gotten a size bigger.

but the foot support and ankle support it provides was the decision maker for me.

Has anyone tried the high top V Ros? I want to try them out.
My daughter just had to get the high top ones just like TGLC wore last season so she has them! Like I said above she is in love with them and thinks they are the greatest shoes ever! They are also really light unlike one would think!

Like the poster above said they definitely have this breathable mesh on them.. My daughter keeps trying to get me to smell her shoes telling me they don't stink like her others because her feet don't sweat in them and she can feel the air coming in when she tumbles. I believe her but I must admit I didn't opt in for the smell test just in case. Lol

Does anyone know how well Vros hold up in the washing machine?

If they hold up well enough, I have a pair of youth 3 I'd be willing to sell for pretty cheap

Nothing wrong with the actual show itself, and I honestly don't think my niece wore them often, you can just tell people have touched them in stunting
We were advised not put them in the wash, but I found that lysol and fresh air works wonders for getting rid of any stench or foot germs! Just make sure to pull the laces out and open up the shoe all the way.

Just bought second pair of season for cp. She loves them but they have not held up well at all compared to her No Limits of previous seasons. Holes at both toes and tips separating from sole.

Back