All-Star Want People Opinion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 22, 2010
I want people opinion on a possible addition to level 6. I find it unfair for a coed lvl 6 team with 1 or 2 males to be up against a team with 8 or more. Looking at worlds all these Coed Level 6 team have at least 10 boys. I have been trying to have a competitive Coed Lvl 6 team but can't get enough boys and I feel there's programs out there that are trying to do the same.

I would love to have Small Coed Level 6 (4 males) and a Large Coed Level 6 (5-12 males) for varsity competition and worlds. Why not split it with small and large? We have them at NCA and UCA college nationals, why not at Worlds?

It wouldn't hurt to have it. What do you guys think?

If you only have one or two boys and are interested in starting a Level 6 Program, have you considered going all girl? It makes sense. Also, as long as your hitting the scoresheet, throwing safe skills, etc - You should still be able to get a bid to Worlds with only two guys.

Im not wanting additional divisions at Worlds, especially when the Milkhouse gets shut down for being at capacity already.

true I forgot about whole milkhouse maddness. All girl has been consider everytime and we do have an all girl for the past 2 years. And I agree about hitting the scoresheet and throwing safe skills...thank you for your opinion

I would think that a small coed 6 would be easier for international teams from Europe (Asian teams don't really seem to have a problem finding boys :p)

I would personally love to see small coed 6, especially since small coed is a university division as well, but thats just me...

Back