Warwick Devils Need Your Help! (please!)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 21, 2012
Hey everyone,

Firstly, a hello. I'm new to Cheerleading this year and have just become the new Fundraiser for the Warwick Devils (an English University team). The second part... I have a slight favour to ask!
We've entered a competition with the company that supply our training kit, where by getting the most likes on our photo, we can win £1000 worth of kit for the squad. We've started off a week behind, with the teams in the lead over 2000 likes ahead of us, but thanks to the support of friends, family and the online cheerleading community, we have raised over 1800 likes over the weekend... jumping from last place to 3rd!
The only teams ahead of us are Ladies hockey and netball, both of which have many times our members and exposure at university. I'm sure lots of you have also had our sport over looked and under appreciated in favour of mainstream ones that university investors will understand. at Warwick we have 4 netball courts, 8 hockey pitches and 1 12x1m rollout mat that is actually ours (in the picture we are stunting on 6 old judo mats...)

Winning this kit grant would make a huge difference to our club. we have been overwhelmed by the support so far, with members of AV, Unity, York Hornets, Royal Holloway Tomcats, Coventry Dynamite and many more supporting us... and we hope that you can help too!

We still have a long way to go, but are determined to do it... please take 30 seconds to like this photo and share with any cheer/non-cheer friends

Any help would be massively appreciated!

Thanks again

Warwick Devils

Reactions: Pel
I liked it :) I know how hard it is for a university team to get recognition in the university. We're lucky that the gymnastic team let us use their mats although we have about the same amount as you! I think we have 15 judo mats and a roll out. Good luck!

Thanks guys, really do appreciate!
@kayemm- it's such a shame, we're one of the Uni's most successful teams nationally, but still have to fight for training space!

Hey everyone,

Firstly, a hello. I'm new to Cheerleading this year and have just become the new Fundraiser for the Warwick Devils (an English University team). The second part... I have a slight favour to ask!
We've entered a competition with the company that supply our training kit, where by getting the most likes on our photo, we can win £1000 worth of kit for the squad. We've started off a week behind, with the teams in the lead over 2000 likes ahead of us, but thanks to the support of friends, family and the online cheerleading community, we have raised over 1800 likes over the weekend... jumping from last place to 3rd!
The only teams ahead of us are Ladies hockey and netball, both of which have many times our members and exposure at university. I'm sure lots of you have also had our sport over looked and under appreciated in favour of mainstream ones that university investors will understand. at Warwick we have 4 netball courts, 8 hockey pitches and 1 12x1m rollout mat that is actually ours (in the picture we are stunting on 6 old judo mats...)

Winning this kit grant would make a huge difference to our club. we have been overwhelmed by the support so far, with members of AV, Unity, York Hornets, Royal Holloway Tomcats, Coventry Dynamite and many more supporting us... and we hope that you can help too!

We still have a long way to go, but are determined to do it... please take 30 seconds to like this photo and share with any cheer/non-cheer friends

Any help would be massively appreciated!

Thanks again

Warwick Devils

Hello! Good luck!

For your next fundrasing event, contact me. I help teams fundraise with unlimited money profits and raise team spirit. The program is to sell heart tag charm toggle bracelet with your team's name engraved on it and you make 40% profit. Super trendy, high quality jewelry and something anyone can wear anytime.

Thanks.

Hello! Good luck!

For your next fundrasing event, contact me. I help teams fundraise with unlimited money profits and raise team spirit. The program is to sell heart tag charm toggle bracelet with your team's name engraved on it and you make 40% profit. Super trendy, high quality jewelry and something anyone can wear anytime.

Thanks.
Thanks Pel, will definitely look into that!
To anyone else who is reading, we have now reached the National Finals which is brilliant! But, all our likes have been reset to zero, so we now need to try to build as many as possible again.

The new link is:
WARWICK | Facebook

So it would be great if you could like and share once again!

Back