All-Star Wc Shooting Stars Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that is just rude and completely unnecessary.
Actually it wasn't if I was being rude I'd say I hope they all bust everything this season and everyone breaks their leg.... I just don't like the cheesy stuff they put in their routines. They are very talented just don't like the cheesiness of what they do. =)

Actually it wasn't if I was being rude I'd say I hope they all bust everything this season and everyone breaks their leg.... I just don't like the cheesy stuff they put in their routines. They are very talented just don't like the cheesiness of what they do. =)
sometimes you just have to watch how you say things, especially online when people can't hear your tone. i take "stupid cheesy things just like they always do" as negative, but I'm glad you didn't mean it that way. and yes, they are very very talented.

You guys are really far behind. The new stunt is a thigh stand, but so far their having trouble hitting it so we'll see if they water it down a little. ;)
They better not water it down... let me fly to Freehold and have a talk with them lol ;)

keep in mind last year was a fluke with the stunts not hitting. It was the first time in all of my years involved with cheerleading that they did not hit. They have always been very stable and constant in stunting. I have my theories why it happened last year that I will keep to my self, in my opinion it will not happen again this year.

The Stars may have lost a third of the team, but over half of the remaining, multiple members have been on for multiple years as well as Starlites. They had no issue filling the team with talent.

I can not wait to see what is in store. The music is a flash back for me and my daughter of our time being apart of the World Cup Family. Once a Star always a Star.

Best of luck to everyone this year.
question - did your daughter graduate, or is she still on the team?
sorry if this is dumb, i'm just wondering

keep in mind last year was a fluke with the stunts not hitting. It was the first time in all of my years involved with cheerleading that they did not hit. They have always been very stable and constant in stunting. I have my theories why it happened last year that I will keep to my self, in my opinion it will not happen again this year.

The Stars may have lost a third of the team, but over half of the remaining, multiple members have been on for multiple years as well as Starlites. They had no issue filling the team with talent.

I can not wait to see what is in store. The music is a flash back for me and my daughter of our time being apart of the World Cup Family. Once a Star always a Star.

Best of luck to everyone this year.
Lets not forget they did not come down when it counted most...WORLDS....

I'm probably going to be the only one who would love to see it if they brought back older "iconic" motions and such, but I LOVED in.... 06? when they went up to stretch, but held it with the right hand first, then switched it over to left. Idk why, I've just always loved that

Back