All-Star Wc Shooting Stars Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Elite Cheer Stars (from Nebraska) are doing them this year. They did in like 2008 too.

Stars front flips out of it.
Stars as in shooting stars?
I've never see stars even attempt this body position in the past 5 years.

I think it's pretty safe to say that with the exception of NCA and Worlds (where even then they didn't hit perfectly) they had the worst season (performance wise) in the team's history. No one said they were bad. They still won NCA.
I mean you could say the same thing for F5. The only competition they won was Worlds if my memory serves.

I mean you could say the same thing for F5. The only competition they won was Worlds if my memory serves.

I'm not basing this on wins; I'm basing this on the number of performances in one season that the SSs would consider disastrous...Jamfest, Athletic Championships, Dallas Day 1, Cheers for Charity, etc.

I'm not basing this on wins; I'm basing this on the number of performances in one season that the SSs would consider disastrous...Jamfest, Athletic Championships, Dallas Day 1, Cheers for Charity, etc.
But isn't the final result more important than 1 day of a 2 day competition? Not fighting with you, just trying to put the question up in the air.

The only 2 teams i have ever seen do needles in a routine are Stingrays and Allstar Panthers.
http://cheerwiz.com/picpic126.jpg
picpic126.jpg

East Elite small senior did 4 while the center girl did a 1.5 up in 09.
best small senior routine ever.

i feel like they might do an upgrade or something from 2007 and do 1 1/2 up to stretch bow and arrow, double down or bump down then express up to a tick tock.. that's just me though. i think it would be really cool if some of their routine was sort of played off their passed routines since their music is pulled from passed years

Oh snap. Stretch to Scale high to high? Sick. However, we do remember how consistent those lib to scale low to highs were, so I'm not going to count on it. But I would love to be pleasantly surprised!
where did you see this video? i feel like they wouldn't put out a video of their real stunts?

i feel like they might do an upgrade or something from 2007 and do 1 1/2 up to stretch bow and arrow, double down or bump down then express up to a tick tock.. that's just me though. i think it would be really cool if some of their routine was sort of played off their passed routines since their music is pulled from passed years
I think that's pretty much the idea of a compilation type routine!!

that's the only kind of needle that there is...
i think he means like a straight leg scorpion. it confused me at first when I first started using the fierce board because of differences in terminology used. (my gym always called it straight leg scorp, and then the needle like that picture). thanks cheeropedia!

Back