All-Star Wcss 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

in Stars' mix you'd go "ahhh those were the days". in Senior Elite its like "YEAHHHH WOOOO!" both mixes having a different feel and vibe from each other. and besides those mixes aren't final so there's still room for improvement :cool:

I just want to know if anybody has a video (or knows where one is) of the cell block tango dance!!! I LOVE the darklady dance but haven't seen the cell block tango one yet! I've heard it was one of the best dances ever!!!

@f5forever YES. Cell block tango is the best ss dance ever, imo. I have never been able to find it online unfortunately, but I watch my wsf and best of the best dvds just to get my fix! If only I knew how to rip them to youtube..

I just want to know if anybody has a video (or knows where one is) of the cell block tango dance!!! I LOVE the darklady dance but haven't seen the cell block tango one yet! I've heard it was one of the best dances ever!!!
@f5forever YES. Cell block tango is the best ss dance ever, imo. I have never been able to find it online unfortunately, but I watch my wsf and best of the best dvds just to get my fix! If only I knew how to rip them to youtube..
I think Mr. Wiggins said that he was compiling a video of ALL of the Stars routines. So it would be on there. Otherwise maybe ill dig through the vids in the gym and record it on my phone since its most likely a VHS.

I think Mr. Wiggins said that he was compiling a video of ALL of the Stars routines. So it would be on there. Otherwise maybe ill dig through the vids in the gym and record it on my phone since its most likely a VHS.

You're amazing!! Thanks so much!!

Back