All-Star Wcss Going Medium!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It will be sooo strange if one of the original, power house lag teams is not in the division anymore! I'm sure if they do it it'll be next season...I can't see how they would get rid of girls at this point. Stranger things have happened though so we shall see.

In reality if they do go medium they would only have to cut 6 girls. I'm sure they have girls somewhere hiding in that routine that don't do much! All teams do. But I HIGHLY doubt they will forfeit a paid bid and take on the stress of getting a new bid as a medium team so late in the season. IT'S MARCH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

I heard f5 is going small coed. Any truth? Lol
be3ygyna.jpg

New dance? Definitely.
New stunts? Wouldn't be surprised since they need to keep up with the rest of the division.
Medium? No. Maybe Cosmic Rays will try for a bid just for fun? Possibly. 32 to 30 isn't too difficult.

New dance? Definitely.
New stunts? Wouldn't be surprised since they need to keep up with the rest of the division.
Medium? No. Maybe Cosmic Rays will try for a bid just for fun? Possibly. 32 to 30 isn't too difficult.
CRays are large...they're at 36. 6 people to cut isn't necessarily too difficult either. I'd hate to be one of the 6 though. If they were going to go for a bid, I'd expect it at UCA.

CRays are large...they're at 36. 6 people to cut isn't necessarily too difficult either. I'd hate to be one of the 6 though. If they were going to go for a bid, I'd expect it at UCA.
Ah you're right. I always think those divisions are at 32 too! But I think they're going to One Up too

Yeah I don't see that happening, SS is their flagship team, and has been around longer then some of you have been alive or cheering. It would be like saying the Dallas Cowboys are moving to Austin and changing their colors to purple and hot pink. Nope. Not gonna happen, they have to much pride in what that team represents for their program.

can they please do some cool transition between stunts. like take a lesson for senior elite and change formations and cool things, i hate watching stunts when the stunt groups stay in the same spot for like 7 8-counts. itsssssssss soooooooooooo boring, i wouldnt even care if they did like 20 tic tocs, move, geeeeeeeeeeeeeez

If Cosmic Rays go for a bid it will be in the large senior division.
Well that might just be the most ridiculous thing I've heard today. Why would you knowingly have them compete against a sister team (arguably the best in the gym)?
Ok girls, go get your bid...and then get slaughtered by your own sister team. Good Luck! :rolleyes:

Back