All-Star Wcss Going Medium!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i hope WC changes their dance and adds more difficulty in stunting, cause everything else in that routine is already really good. but ive never been a fan of that dance. and now that they are officially not cursed this season, i want to see them go out for blood on f5 and SE.:p .. ha, just sayin...

This doesn't even make sense, they're every bit as fierce as all the other four large teams and just as capable is winning worlds. People are just trying to stir up trouble...

i have seen a lot of #WWOSB on twitter with shooting stars, so it either means they are trying to fix their not so great NCA performance considering thats the first time theyve lost in 3 years at NCA, or..... they realize they are finally not apart of the large senior curse and really want to win... :p who knows....

the thing that confuses me is that everyone's saying shooting stars need to up their difficulty in stunting but i see TONS of difficulty. a lot of 2 mans, 1 and a half ups to heel, ball ups, full up-low to high to heel-high to high to heel combo, then half ball ups.. what routine are y'all watching...

the thing that confuses me is that everyone's saying shooting stars need to up their difficulty in stunting but i see TONS of difficulty. a lot of 2 mans, 1 and a half ups to heel, ball ups, full up-low to high to heel-high to high to heel combo, then half ball ups.. what routine are y'all watching...
I believe we are watching the score sheets.

you guys keep forgetting that ACES is med all girl! they will add difficulty to their routine for worlds! i dont understand why people count them out!
I wasnt believing what I was hearing I just saw that on twitter but they probably will not tell people the secret at all

Back