All-Star Wcss New Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2lx8iog.jpg

teams that i've never pulled for are making me extremely excited this year (maybe it's just because i don't have panthers in this division anymore to love, but either way...)
i think what i love the most about stars right now, is that they're fighting so hard to come back and prove that they want it, and will be the team that deserves it this year. i know all the teams are fighting, but i with them making the changes (not watering down, but keeping difficulty in there, but reworking it so they can hit) is what i love seeing.
and apparently not many people agree from what i've read so far, but i really like their new pyramid (with the exception of the paper doll structure at the end).

Yeah I wasn't trying to say it was perfect but there were no falls as such. I'm really proud of stars today. I see a new lease of life that wasn't apparent before and I hope this is the start of great (gold) things this season!

It's clear they have been working really hard to improve it's definitely better!

so glad they r going, cant wait to see them again. hope they hit and continue to build on their condidence!

I love World Cup Shooting Stars....but I am hypnotized by the dancing lobsters. WHY, Garrett, WHY??? I am going to see those in my sleep now.

Ok so I love the Stars but I am not a fan of their routine ths year...Im not feeling it...I feel like it's missing that WC swagger that Ive came to love :/ and the music does nothing for this routine (IMO) I want them to take back worlds this but idk if the will :/ I hope Im wrong

World Cup Shooting Stars, Starlites and Odyssey and other level teams will be at Colts Neck High School on Saturday!

Back