All-Star Wcss New Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

omg will there ever be a thread without people putting their 2 cents in? like seriously cant we ever just compliment a team for once
I thought that was the point of this board?...to discuss. Its not like they completely put starts down and said they looked god awful. They were just stating their opinions and how they felt. There are GOING to be different opinions and thoughts, not sure how it affected you... and i'm sure stars NEVER get compliments -__- I like the changes in the music and i hope they keep building till worlds.

I am a big Shooting Stars fan, and that was not up to the routines of the past few years. They looked good and very impressive but I kept waiting for "bang" and it never came. It was just a really good routine. I hope they keep working on it for Dallas.

Why do they ripple doubles to the front and the sync doubles right after them, why not just sync and sync.... Seems like a big waste of time where they could add to pyramid or something else.... dunno it just bugs me...

It follows the W-O-R-L-D-C-U-P spell out in the music.

i liked their old stunt and pyramid songs :(
but i couldn't really hear the new one..but im sure i will like it too!!
they look awesome!!!..just like alwayss

Why do they ripple doubles to the front and the sync doubles right after them, why not just sync and sync.... Seems like a big waste of time where they could add to pyramid or something else.... dunno it just bugs me...

Maybe because they are spelling out World Cup in doubles and the second row adds an unexpected punch? I think this is one of the most impressive parts of the routine honestly. I wouldn't say anything in this routine has wasted time and if there is anything in question it would only be the technical aspect and execution. If they were to nail this routine with impeccable technique in every category (stunt, pyramid, tosses, tumbling, jumps, transitions, and dance) I think people wouldn't be so hard on them and they'd be a force to reckon with.

You what I'd loove, if they did team doubles like in 09. Sooo impressive!

When did you see them do team doubles when every member of the team has never even had a full? Back in 09 is was round off fulls and even there it wasn't everyone. There were a few girls kneeling down in the back.

When did you see them do team doubles when every member of the team has never even had a full? Back in 09 is was round off fulls and even there it wasn't everyone. There were a few girls kneeling down in the back.

Maybe they were just fulls? And the girls were most likely kneeling because there was nowhere to fit them in! I mean, think about squeezing in 36 tumbling passes on 9 panels haha

Maybe they were just fulls? And the girls were most likely kneeling because there was nowhere to fit them in! I mean, think about squeezing in 36 tumbling passes on 9 panels haha

I did think about it lol that's what's I asked you when did you ever see squad doubles? You said it lol.
biggrin.png

Topxofxmyxgame, but by the score sheet their tumbling score would increase in the synchronized tumbling section if the first group would go like the 2nd. I like the part of spelling out World Cup, but I'd rather score higher!

Topxofxmyxgame, but by the score sheet their tumbling score would increase in the synchronized tumbling section if the first group would go like the 2nd. I like the part of spelling out World Cup, but I'd rather score higher!

You have a point with the synchronized tumbling. However it's quite obvious that tumbling isn't the issue and I would assume most likely their strongest scores. I think it's pretty safe to say that stunting and baskets have been the issue so even if they did make both rows tumble together would it even matter? How much better can their tumbling score get when it's the stunting points that they need?

I'd like to see what they are getting across the board in all areas, but I do agree with stunting and baskets.... I think the changes they made will hang with CEA and F5 as of right now in stunting but baskets..... they need more.

SOOOOOO HAPPY! The video above is actually wrong though. They changed their music and that one had the old music dubbed over it.

Back