All-Star We always talk the higher levels.. what are some fierce level 1's & 2's?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ofcourse I'm biased, but my Pink Ice and Emerald babies work me outttt. Youtube them. They amaze me.

I love comets and rockstars level 2s!!!

My Senior 2 team is pretty fierce!!! Ill try and get a video up from this season! Our first comp we were sloppy - but the skill is there!

This is level 3....but my daughter's team is amazing. Midwest Cheer Elite Large Senior 3, Fashion. They love each other, they love their coaches, and they love to perform.

Well I was going to say PSA/PRO... But I think you might already know a thing or two abou them! Hahaha

Stingrays Peppermint (mini level 1) and Stingrays Mango (Junior level 1) are always very good along with their large junior 2. Cheer Athletics Sabers (small senior 2) is always great.

Stingrays Peppermint (mini level 1) and Stingrays Mango (Junior level 1) are always very good along with their large junior 2. Cheer Athletics Sabers (small senior 2) is always great.

yeah i agree with you! i lovee mango& peppermint, hmm never saw sabers before maybe i should get on that asap haha

Back