All-Star We Generals 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't wait until we get a front view of their routine they look good! I've always been a fan of Generals but they haven't been really able to hit when it counts!! Hopefully this will be their year!! I love the routine but agree that the dance song slows down a really entertaining routine. However I do see where this song would have meaning for the program and the ladies on the team!!! Work it out Woodlands!!! Can't wait to see what their other level 5 teams are working with this season, especially their International Coed team!!!

im glad they can back it up with all that cockyness in their music <3 i still cant stand that dance.. but its going to be a good one between tx,panthers, & generals! weeeerk!

i just want a little more flavor and sassyness out of'em and i will be sold! awesome job generGALS!

Their Standing Tumbling! --LOVED THE WHIP DOUBLES-- they have soooo much more Standing and Running Tumbling This Season! Im so Far Seeing Them Taking 1st or 2nd at worlds ;D

If that double double is who I think it is, isn't that girl only like 13 or 14?

I was wondering if it was the same girl that was on Colonels last season? Is that who you think it is?

yeah 'cause I know she threw a crazy running pass last year, and she's rather small so I assumed it was her.

Back