Website For Coach Approval

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 23, 2014
I'm new and although I've meet my post requirements I'm still waiting until Saturday to be able to be a full member and ask to join the coaches board so that I can look around and get ideas and help for my youth team. I noticed on weezys post that in order to be accepted into the coaching board you have to show proof of coaching as in a website. I coach a small pop warner like team of youth girls so I don't own a gym or have a website since this is all volunteers giving there time to allow the youth in my town to be able to play football and cheer. Are there any other youth league coaches in this forum and if so any tips in how to get approved? My youth league does have a website ( www.stjfl.net and my town has one www.lyfcraiders.org ) but those are used more as information site for parents looking to join and do not have a list of current cheer coaches that would have my name to prove I coach. Although I did link my account to my Facebook and if they view that they would be able to see I do coach from the photos and some of my post. Any ideas on how youth league coaches can get approved?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That is really a question for @Weezy to handle. Not sure his comfy you are with some personal info in the board so soon but you can delete your programs name if you want.

Reaching dadlebrity status 1 follower at a time

I read his post about sending him the info but he was pretty straight forward that those certain things had to be sent to him and that if you don't get added or a reply then you havnt sent the right info. I'm just trying to figure out what others in my shoes have done so that I don't send lots of messages and never get added or a reply because I'm doing it wrong. :/

That is really a question for @Weezy to handle. Not sure his comfy you are with some personal info in the board so soon but you can delete your programs name if you want.

How do I edit a post once posted so that I can take out the websites? I thought it would be ok to add them so that I could explain my situation but since I'm new I'm guessing if someone says I might not should have done that then I need to take them off. I thought it would be ok but I am new.

Completely understand what you are doing but Weezy really is the best one to handle it. She has the power when it comes to that section and may have other criteria you can supply.

I'm not trying to be rude so please do not take it that way, just trying to be helpful. Doesn't seem like a lot of regulars read the newbie section as well so getting some answers here might be a little difficult.

Welcome to the boards by the way. We do have some rec coaches here along with Allstar, college, and high school. Hoping you enjoy your experience.

How do I edit a post once posted so that I can take out the websites? I thought it would be ok to add them so that I could explain my situation but since I'm new I'm guessing if someone says I might not should have done that then I need to take them off. I thought it would be ok but I am new.

If you're posting from the app, tap the post then hit the edit button that pops up.

Oops, just saw this one.

You are welcome to post any info you would like at anytime. I put that out there in case you felt you had to reluctantly share that info to see about getting into the coaches section. A few of us know each other in real life but still may not let it out who they are or who they are with for various reasons. Guess my wording was a little off. Sorry. C

Completely understand what you are doing but Weezy really is the best one to handle it. She has the power when it comes to that section and may have other criteria you can supply.

I'm not trying to be rude so please do not take it that way, just trying to be helpful. Doesn't seem like a lot of regulars read the newbie section as well so getting some answers here might be a little difficult.

Welcome to the boards by the way. We do have some rec coaches here along with Allstar, college, and high school. Hoping you enjoy your experience.

I completely understand. Just thought before asking questions to the admin I'd see if anyone had advice on it. I'll wait and talk to weezy. Saturday once my new status is up. Thank you for you help and I didn't take it as rude at all. :) I am probably just worrying way to much since I'm new to this and trying to make sure I get it all right haha.

Oops, just saw this one.

You are welcome to post any info you would like at anytime. I put that out there in case you felt you had to reluctantly share that info to see about getting into the coaches section. A few of us know each other in real life but still may not let it out who they are or who they are with for various reasons. Guess my wording was a little off. Sorry. C

Totally understand. I figure this is such a large group with many areas that my competition probably isn't using this since we are such a small group and not as competitive as most cheer teams are so I'm safe putting stuff out there. But I could see not wanting to if your part of a better known more competitive group. Although I'll ask for help once in the coaching boards for different things I more then likly won't put to much about what my team will exactly be doing at competition as just like the other I plan to take home first place again this year so don't want all my secrets public lol. But I am looking forward to expanding what I'm able to teach my girls using this site. Thanks for all the input y'all. :)

Are you using an iPhone or droid?

For my iPhone EDIT is right next to quote.

iPhone. Next to quote it says share and then web. I did notice though that edit does come up if I try to edit the most recent thing I posted but it won't let me edit all my post. Just the last few I add. Maybe it did that because it was the original post that started the thread or I had posted to many times after that.

Photos are allowed but maybe a consultation from the app designer is on order. @King

I'm a rec coach (and an allstar coach, but I joined as just a rec coach). I think in the original request I mentioned my full name, information about my program, the cheer commissioner's name and her information (phone #, email - with her permission, of course) so that my status as a coach could be verified. To clarify, I did this in a direct message, not a post. Sometimes it takes a couple of days to be verified. In the meantime, feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Back