All-Star Wedding Cheer Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2q9c4y9.jpg

my coach is one of the groomsmen. he cheered at SFA along with some if not all of the people in this picture. he's the only one looking at the camera lol
I am now determined to make this happen at my wedding.

ive always said i want a cheer wedding.
design my wedding gown more like a cheeruniform instead of a regular one.
no tiara but a bow.
tumbling upon the aisle.
stunting routine instead of opening dance...
of course a custom made mix to do that routine with some great voice-overs: hannah and whoevertheguywilbe, the sweetest love ever. husband and wife, now and forever!
instead of a wedding ring a worlds ring ;)
just thought i would add to it

Confession time:
The hardest part of coming to terms with the fact that I was gay was the realization that I couldnt get married to my college flyer and put up stunts in all our vacation spots for photos. It was legitimately really hard for me because I had always dreamed of bein one of "those" couples. :cool:

Confession time:
The hardest part of coming to terms with the fact that I was gay was the realization that I couldnt get married to my college flyer and put up stunts in all our vacation spots for photos. It was legitimately really hard for me because I had always dreamed of bein one of "those" couples. :cool:

When she gets married you can be her best man & still put her up in the air! and/or when you get married she can be in your wedding & you can put her up in the air! :)

that ones in the magazine too!
Is it really?! That's awesome! I told Ashley she needed to send it in, but I didn't think she got around to it. There's a great video around somewhere...I'll see if I can find it. Nobody does a party like an Aviator party :)

This is what happens when allstar/college/professional cheerleaders marry each other...and have all their cheer friends as their wedding party (which basically includes the entire Aviator coaching staff). You get choreographed wedding dances :) We love some Keith and Ashley! This is pretty much exactly how they roll backstage in warm ups too :) <3 Aviator <3

Back