OT Weirdest Food You Have Ever Eaten?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anybody remember the black burger at McDonalds in Japan?

And have any of my Swedish or Chinese people on here had that gelatin dish made from pig's blood (not sure what it's called)? I hear that some people were tricked into eating it by their parents telling them it was chocolate.

Those black burgers are made with squid ink :) They have it as pasta sauce too and apparently it's good for health but I've never had it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those black burgers are made with squid ink :) They have it as pasta sauce too and apparently it's good for health but I've never had it..

The burger didn't look too bad, and people on YT that had tried it said it was good (the worst review said it tasted okay). The cheese weirded me out, since they added squid ink to that as well. Don't think I've ever had black cheese before.

The pasta is yummy! I had it on New Years Eve. It isn't too different from regular pasta, it was a little salty, and had a slight metallic taste (if that makes sense?) When I described it to my husband he said that sounded gross, but it really isn't bad. I think if you have it with something that compliments it (mine was with a light tomato cream sauce and shrimp) I think it tastes good! I would definitely eat it again.

Reading this thread makes me feel really boring bc I like to stick to chicken strips lol

This is the most accurate thing I've ever read :oops: I've been reading the thread like :shocked: because I can't think of a single thing I've eaten that's weird. Granted I'm pretty picky so I'd probably hate all these crazy things. I honestly can't think of any restaurants near me that even offer something unusual. We do have a catfish restaurant? But I don't know if that counts as weird. I hate seafood (not that we have good seafood here anyway since we're landlocked) so I think eating catfish is pretty strange!

I just learned about squid ink watching A Turtle's Tale the other day hahaha

When I went on my cruise, I vowed to try new things since all the food was inclusive and I could just get something new... I think the weirdest thing I tried was lamb lol

Back