OT Weirdest Food You Have Ever Eaten?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Living in different African countries gives you lots of new delicacies: fried crickets, snake, ostrich, goat (yummiest meat in the world!). And the best one...wild dog-that one was by pure accident though!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

.....chittlins

But I'm in the south so more than likely it's only weird to those that aren't from here

Alligator is one of the best things out there (preferably not fried as it's too chewy that way)! Rattlesnake and eel are pretty darn good too :)

Turtle, Bear, Mountain Chicken has to be the strangest: this is a very large tode/frog about the size of a small chicken. Taste just like chicken :)

Living in different African countries gives you lots of new delicacies: fried crickets, snake, ostrich, goat (yummiest meat in the world!). And the best one...wild dog-that one was by pure accident though!

One of the barbecue places nearby sells bbq goat. I am in the U.S. in Tennessee. Southerners like some odd foods. ;)

Wild dog [emoji15][emoji33] yikes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At our state fair we have fried butter...or basically anything you can figure out how to fry and put on a stick. We also have a lifesize cow made of butter on display. Gotta love the Midwest!
Ever seen fried Kool Aid balls? I couldn't believe my eyes.

SO GOOD! Thank god for the state fair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're from Wisconsin, right? I imagine both our fairs are decked out in fried food stands. We(iowa) have a specific page on our state fair website dedicated to all of the food that you can find on a stick!

Back