All-Star Well It's Almost Time.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 24, 2010
This is my first time going to worlds and I'm going as a spectator. Well here's the thing, my flight doesn't arrive until early saturday morning because I'm also going on a cruise that leaves after worlds, so it kinda worked out that I can go and watch. However, I'm kinda crammed for time here. Anyways, I'm just wondering how far is the location of worlds (wide world of sports), from the airport? I plan on taking a shuttle to get from the allstar resorts (where I'm staying). Are they free? How long should it take to get to the the milkhouse, etc? I heard it reaches maximum occupancy around 10 am? How much is it to get in, can I buy tickets at the door? And last but not least, Drew Tyler, I will find you :) haha

If I remember correctly, it's about 30 minutes from the airport to the complex. I'm pretty sure the shuttles that go all around Disney are free. It cost $25 to get in and what i've been told, yes you can buy them at the door :) (it's my first time at worlds too) Have fun!

If I remember correctly, it's about 30 minutes from the airport to the complex. I'm pretty sure the shuttles that go all around Disney are free. It cost $25 to get in and what i've been told, yes you can buy them at the door :) (it's my first time at worlds too) Have fun!
$25? Oh that's not bad!

Can spectators get into the block party? Like could I go with my friend who is on a worlds team?

SO EXCITED!
tumblr_m1ldzyyzXh1qd9agqo1_500.gif

Not sure if its different for worlds, but normally the shuttles to Disney are only for those staying on property. (At least in the past) Disney stamped a paper (at a desk in front of the bus lines) that we got mailed to us prior that checked off what hotel we were staying at and what bus line to go in. Not sure if its still that way during this weekend, but something to look into before you arrive.

Back