College West Point Needs A Coach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is crazy! After all my years searching for a job on USAjobs, I've never see a cheer posting! Very awesome! Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely not experienced for this but would recommend others to apply! Great place, great people! Very dedicated and committed

I saw this the other night when I was doing a job search on USAJOBS and laughed. If I was certified I would apply. I think it is so funny that they posted the job on there though. For anyone who is thinking about it, go for because the benefits of a government employee are amazing.

I saw this the other night when I was doing a job search on USAJOBS and laughed. If I was certified I would apply. I think it is so funny that they posted the job on there though. For anyone who is thinking about it, go for because the benefits of a government employee are amazing.
The salary isn't bad either. That is A LOT for a college coach, from what I have seen.

The salary isn't bad either. That is A LOT for a college coach, from what I have seen.
Yeah plus with the benefits. If I were certified and was up to relocating again I would apply. It isn't every day that you find a job that really interests you on there because the jobs posted are just so competitive.

If I wasn't still in college... I would so apply... I hope it's still available when I graduate :p

Back