All-Star What Are Pumas Now?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2010
they are gone, i know this
what ACE team is pumas now, or did they all split up?
i've been waiting all season on details about this but haven't seen a thread about this topic at all and very surprised i haven't

A few of the Puma girls left and joined Prime Tyme's Nighthawks. Some of them Stayed and are on ACE Sequoyahs which also is mixed with some of the Prowler kids. Lady Warriors is at the murfreesboro location of ACE and contains none of the girls from pumas...all new athletes. Hope that clears things up. :)

they are gone, i know this
what ACE team is pumas now, or did they all split up?
i've been waiting all season on details about this but haven't seen a thread about this topic at all and very surprised i haven't

There is no such thing as pumas anymore...they all split up from what i know.
the small sr team at ace is in murfreesboro (i am pretty sure) (a different location than where pumas were). The coach now works at Prime Tyme and coaches Nighthawks, the athletes either stopped cheering, graduated or went to prime tyme and i believe a few stayed with Ace. I am sure someone else can confirm this....but that is what i know of the situation.

You are correct Jessica.. The coaches of Pumas are coaching PrimeTyme NightHawks (Large Limited Coed 5).. Majority are on teams at PrimeTyme.. Some are on ACE Seq (Small Limited Coed 5). There is no more Pumas or a team that can claim to be Pumas lol..

Back