All-Star What Are They Called???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 6, 2011
Some people have been calling what i know as "Lady Bullets", Senior Elite? Or Cali Elite... can someone please explain!

They are actually called California Allstars Elite, I believe. And since they are a senior team, sometimes they get called Senior Elite, much like a Senior Coed team would. =) I'll usually refer to them as Cali Elite.

Last year at worlds, they were regestered as California All Stars Elite, however, in their music is said "LADY FREAKIN' BULLETS"... I believe this is where the confusion originated.. I perfer Lady Bullets... Elite remind me of CEA...

I think i read that every all girl team in the gym is referred to as lady bullets.

I always assumed they were called Senior Elite because of the "old school" levels or whatever, like CEA's Senior Elite. So I either call them Cali Senior Elite or Lady Bullets.

The team's name is California Allstars Elite, but, they are frequently referred to as Lady Bullets. :D

They've been called Senior Elite or Elite since pretty much the beginning of the program. Lady Bullets came about I think around 2010 when JR put it in their music. Fans usually tend to call them Lady Bullets but in the gym and at competitions they're always referred to as Elite.

lol Their official team name is California All-Stars Elite....but the athletes on the team are called Lady Bullets. If that makes sense...

This thread is a perfect example of why people need to read all the posts in a thread before posting about the original
I read the same thing (that they are indeed called Elite, but fans began calling them Lady Bullets in 2010) far too many times.

Back