All-Star What Cheer Shoe Do You Prefer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this isn't exactly the thread but it's related, do you guys have any special laces/shoestrings that you recommend? I have nfinity evolutions & usually double knot my laces & then tuck the ends down the sides of my shoes but they're forever coming out (I fly so want to protect my bases fingers). I've been looking at coiled laces and lock laces but wondered if anyone had a recommendation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For School cheer we are supposed to wear Varsity something or other and I hated them. So I wear Nfinity evolution and I love them. And for Allstar I wear the Nfinity Vengeance because they are light and I like the way the feel. I have worn the evolution for allstar and I just prefer the vengeance.

What is the fit like for varsity last pass and for nfinity vengeance. My cp takes a size 7 for most shoes. Do they fit small or big?

Last Pass 2.0 fit true to size - at least for my bigfoot CP with 9,5. She would´ve chosen 10 for the Vengeance, when she tried them on (but she doesn´t like them).
She wears a 9,5 in Evolutions but they were quite narrow before broken in (and now they´re half beaten up so they fit snugly :cool:)

Does anyone know how good the Zephz Butterfly Lite shoes are?
Those are the ones my high school team is using this year. I honestly haven't worn them much (I was out all of football season with a torn tendon in my foot) but my teammates really like them! They said that they're much comfier than the nike ones we had last year.

Those are the ones my high school team is using this year. I honestly haven't worn them much (I was out all of football season with a torn tendon in my foot) but my teammates really like them! They said that they're much comfier than the nike ones we had last year.

They looked comfy and sturdy from the pictures I saw.

A lot of my teammates had Varsity last pass and they fell apart in the same season. I had nfinities and they are still in good condition.

Back