OT What Did I Miss?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
as a mom, i won't block him so i can keep an eye on him. and when i mean "eye" i mean like a Mamarazzi avatar eye.

It's actually not really worth it to block someone. You can't see their posts and when someone quotes them it doesn't show that they quoted anyone, so it can be tricky to follow a conversation. Plus, they're not blocked in tapatalk which is where I do most of my fierce boarding.

I know I said we should ignore him but I just can't be quite at situation like this.

He is obviously still here for feet and atention. I don't think he care who will get a jacket at NCA or if f5 hit at cheersport this weekend. This guy creepes me out. Especally after reading the theard about arrested pedophile.
Something needs to get done about this because he is obviously old man who is looking for young girls. And this is defenetly not normal.
And the fact he has 600 followers on instagram scares me. Some twitterlebrity should tweet about this so people would know that his instagram it's not about inifinitys...it's about an old man who like feet of girls.

I will say here what I said in the Whoadeedle thread and add that I'm appalled that this board is allowing a known creep who preys on minors onto this board. :(

How are Cheerlover88 actions not considered pedophilia? I find it hugely inappropriate that he's able to openly discuss an (IMHO) unhealthy obsession with the feet of what I assume belong 99% to minors? I realize its not a traditional body part but on what planet is this appropriate?

Back