OT What do you carry your school stuff in?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i've never even heard of not being able to carry around a backpack-it seems so weird to me! my poor sheltered northeast life

I had the most amazing bag ever. It's a school bus. But I've used it for awhile and my mom says that I shouldn't carry it in college anymore. I took it my first semester. But now for my second (which stars tomorrow and I really don't want to go ) I will be carrying a backpack.

My school doesn't have lockers, I've never had a locker actually, even in middle school.
But I've been carrying my binders/notebooks since freshman year, I'm a senior this year. Almost every girl just has their purse and then carries their stuff, some girls have totes but you never really see a girl wearing a backpack. Even some of my guy friends don't use one because all they carry is just one binder.. so whats the point?

I only have 4 classes this year, all I carry is a half-inch binder with 3 dividers in it and a notebook (it's only like 180 pages maybe?) and that's about it. Even the past 3 years I never really carried a lot.
same with my school

I have two Under Armor backpacks, one pink & one white. We have block scheduling at my school so we have a different set of classes every other day. I use the pink one on "blue days" (photography, bio comp, religion, english) and the white one on "gold days" (biology, spanish, speech, math). It just keeps me organized and most people at my school use two.

PICTURE
NOWWW
It's been roughed up through the years but it's my favorite <3
2wrp9w0.jpg

vg3ps7.jpg

nnmkqt.jpg

I used a tote bag from like 7th grade til 10th. Then this year (junior year) i couldn't even last one day without it hurting my back. And thennnn i found out my spine is slightly curved from carrying a tote bag so many years. So I have officially switched to backpacks for good. Don't want any more back problems.

I've used my Spirit Sports backpack but I've found that I love to have it for comps so switching it every other weekend got impractical. Now I'm using my Vera Bradley tote. It's SO perfect. Large section for binders and notebooks with 6 little pockets for pens, calculator, glasses case, ect. Love ittt<3 Mine's so worn out its about time for a new one!

Do any of yall use the Victoria's Secret Backpack? I'm in college and only have one text book and I have a small backpack but I want a newer and cuter one to carry around! I want one that is possibly big enough for my macbook pro 13 in but i dont think this one is! Do yall like this? (those of you that have it, is it sturdy?)

Backpack - Victoria's Secret PINK - Victoria's Secret

Do any of yall use the Victoria's Secret Backpack? I'm in college and only have one text book and I have a small backpack but I want a newer and cuter one to carry around! I want one that is possibly big enough for my macbook pro 13 in but i dont think this one is! Do yall like this? (those of you that have it, is it sturdy?)

Backpack - Victoria's Secret PINK - Victoria's Secret
That's super cute! I think it will work, I use my smaller Coach backpack for the times when I only need to carry one textbook. My backpack's shape is pretty similar to this VS. My laptop doesn't fit full into it, but its a 15 inch.

Back