All-Star What Do You Want To See At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Id love to see senior elite in new uniforms and Id love to see a time slot where they have a moment of silence for the 2 cheerleaders we have lost and a moment of prayer for madeline <3 and for someone to video tape it so us at home can see - and a live webcast !!

I want to see people sitting during the performances and not going up and down the isles or standing around blocking my view.
I might have to bring my marshmallow shooter the other cheer moms bought me~~So if anyone gets pinged, yup, it's the crazy Wildcat mom!!!

I would love several things:

A larger Venue
2 seating options - a large general admission area, like the "floor" of a concert and a section with seats that you can purchase.

No discrepancies in scoring
New uniforms
My favorite teams hit and place where they deserve (wherever that is)!

I want to see the power and purpose that I think most teams will be performing with this year in light of the changes for next year. I feel like standing full/doubles, etc will have a little bit of an "in your face" feel this year since it may be the last time we see some of these skills performed. These teams who are so passionate about their sport have some things to prove. Good luck to all!

I want to see the most amazing routines and tumbling passes, followed after awards by every athletes, parent, coach, friend standing up holding signs and and calmly stating why this is so awful and if that doesnt work than riot!

Back