All-Star What Do Your Coaches Wear To Comps?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All our coaches from both gyms Pa and Nj wear the same thing color wise it is different for each comp, day 2 is dressier than day one. And no high heals lol

The hubs is a HS coach (of another sport). He laughs when I tell him how cheer coaches dress up. Now, at the HS, the wrestling and basketball coaches wear dress pants and ties....but every other sport the coaches are in khakis (pants or shorts), sneakers, and a polo with the school logo. I like that look the best. They look athletic, but because the whole coaching staff is wearing them-they are identifiable as the coaches.

my coaches dress up and wear the same color... black and white, all black, tan and something, like that.

We are required to dress-up in atleast jeans and a nice top. Of course, we have to wear the gym's colors. I usually wear flats unless I know at that competition that the stage is tall....then I put my 5 inch heels on so I can see over the stage and the girls can see me haha. At one competition that we had been to for several years, our owner brought me a kids stepping stool as a laugh...thank goodness the stage was lowered this past year! :)

It would be nice to have dressy staff shirts to wear to comps; I don't think any of our staff would want to wear t-shirts.

I definitely think you should dress up in a way that identifies you as a coach..it doesn't necessarily have to be dressy. I like the idea of a casual day one and a bit dressier "finals" look. The key word is COMFORT.

Im all about looking good, but part of looking good is knowing the appropriate times to wear certain things. What makes me smile is when some coaches dress to the nines like it's a dance club or the Grammy's and meanwhile we're all stuck in the same arena with french fries and soda spills all over the cement floors...There is nothing comfortable or chic about that, so to dress like it's a night out on the town usually (not always) makes you look a little ridiculous.

As long as nothing is bouncing out when their teams are on the floor and they are jumping up and down...yaknowwhatimean???? ;)

I usually wear something cute and casual! I keep it real I dress who i am not who im "supposed " to be. Flats are a must!!!!!

My coaches wear the same gym logo t-shirt on day 1 and then on day 2 every coach must dress up in black. But the girl coaches always wear the lucky leopard print shoes !this has been a tradition for the out of town comps. for the local comps they just wear jeans and a gym logo t-shirt.

I personally love it when all of the coaches from one program (even those in other states) dress alike..whether it is in one solid color or matching t-shirts. Two gyms that come to mind are FAME All Stars and ACE--I loved how all of the staff wore all white for day 1 at worlds to help showcase the new all white uniforms ;) Very cute idea! I definitely think it is important to wear gym colors..whether it is a dressy casual outfit or t-shirt. As for shoes, be comfy! I know the stilettos are super cute, but not so appropriate for a cheer competition and running all over the place (no clue how they do it!)

My coaches usually where lululemon jackets with rinestone "HEAT" on the back. One time they tye-dyed shirts to wear for one of our comps, they were in one of our team colours(red) and it looked so cool! I could easily find them if I had a question or anything because their shirts stood out! I love my coaches!

23451_1386298423086_1400793073_31093444_4542968_n.jpg

this is what our coaches wear and something close to this on the second

Back