All-Star What Happened To Vipers Pa?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Without revealing too many details, I will tell you there was some shady things that went down with the former owner before they were bought by MD Vipers (it was a buy-out not a merger), which is why they had to resort to a buyout in the first place. As @vipergirl mentioned, there is MUCH more behind the scenes stuff that has happened that I'm sure will eventually be exposed.

yup! i heard about 15 stayed with PA Vipers, about 15 are traveling to baltimore, a handful went to Titanium and the rest (majority) are at CT now. i believe pretty much the entire youth team went to CT so they will be ones to watch out for this year! ;) PA Vipers will probably only have one senior team now.

i feel bad for all of the girls that got their teams torn apart with that whole mess.
agreed! i feel terrible about what happened, but it's wonderful to have so much talent in one place now! and so excited about how many youth girls traveled to ct this year, i coached youth at vipers last year, and now they're mostly all at CT now so i get to see them all the time again, very excited :)...they are on juniors now, they'll looking incredible, can't wait for the season to start!

Without revealing too many details, I will tell you there was some shady things that went down with the former owner before they were bought by MD Vipers (it was a buy-out not a merger), which is why they had to resort to a buyout in the first place. As @vipergirl mentioned, there is MUCH more behind the scenes stuff that has happened that I'm sure will eventually be exposed.
amen!

keeping.my.mouth.shut.is.hard.

Ahhh...you can't throw a statement like this out there and not tell!! it's like holding a sneeze in. your head will explode!!

Back