cheysmomager

Cheer Parent
Mar 2, 2011
Vocaulary Words:

Justin Carrier-shimmied
Cheer Catfish
Disclaimerdeedle

Fierce Board Summary:

Veteran posters will complain about it, obsess about it, TYPE IN CAPS about it, argue about it (for 13 pages,) introduce plot twists, hypotheticals, rumors, argue some more, post a cat meme or cow smiley, fuss about people being rude/snappy/know-it-all, get voted-down or locked, start the whole fight again in a new thread, and still, and end up with no simple answer

History:
The internet was different when we were younger (spoken from someone ½ my age)
Appearently you can trade skills. Exchange a back kick over for a back walk over
Whodeedle
#fierceboardwitchtrials
Facebook Avengers
A 3yo can do a back hand spring
Important Names to Remember:
Great White is NOT lolsmileyface
Justin Carrier is NOT Grumpy Cheer Cat
Logan Monty is just NOT
Did I do pretty well paying attention this week??? :p

Disclaimerdeedle: This was all in good fun!!

Vocaulary Words:

Justin Carrier-shimmied
Cheer Catfish
Disclaimerdeedle

Fierce Board Summary:

Veteran posters will complain about it, obsess about it, TYPE IN CAPS about it, argue about it (for 13 pages,) introduce plot twists, hypotheticals, rumors, argue some more, post a cat meme or cow smiley, fuss about people being rude/snappy/know-it-all, get voted-down or locked, start the whole fight again in a new thread, and still, and end up with no simple answer

History:
The internet was different when we were younger (spoken from someone ½ my age)
Appearently you can trade skills. Exchange a back kick over for a back walk over
Whodeedle
#fierceboardwitchtrials
Facebook Avengers
A 3yo can do a back hand spring
Important Names to Remember:
Great White is NOT lolsmileyface
Justin Carrier is NOT Grumpy Cheer Cat
Logan Monty is just NOT
Did I do pretty well paying attention this week??? :p

Disclaimerdeedle: This was all in good fun!!

FFS Please stop bringing up the internet was different when we were younger post. Are you 50 years old? Because I'm 25, and the internet *was* different when I was 15, and the user I was replying to is roughly the same age as me. Mainly, the lack of social media to attack your peers on. You could say the internet was different when you were younger too (10 years ago) and still be right, regardless of how old you are.

I am sorry if this upsets you!! In no way was that my intention. I'm not even upset about it. I personally thought that was one of the funniest statements.

And FYI - I have four more years till I hit the big 50. I do not now, nor have I ever, had an issue with my age.

I am sorry if this upsets you!! In no way was that my intention. I'm not even upset about it. I personally thought that was one of the funniest statements.

And FYI - I have four more years till I hit the big 50. I do not now, nor have I ever, had an issue with my age.

I didn't mean to imply that you had an issue with your age, just mentioning that I was 25 (not sure if people realize that or lump me in with the college kids). Twice my age would be 50.

Again, no hurt feelings on my end. I just wish you thought it was even half as funny as I do. It's the same thing as this:

I was brought up to respect my elders and always address people with respect. Well when I had my first job (at 16) I helped this boy.....I guess about 7 or 8. The entire time he spoke to me, he would call me ma'am. I couldn't believe at that young of an age, there were others that considered me 'their elder'.

In case anyone else was curious about my choices. Each and every one of these things make me giggle when I think about them. In no way am I making fun of anyone!! Fierce Board has been a good source of entertainment for me for over a week now! My ribs are almost sore from laughing!! There a couple of more things (I believe made up words), but I didn't have time to look for them.

I truly hope that this makes everyone smile and have a great week!!!

I know there were several good ones I missed but I was at work (shhhhh) and it was getting close to time to leave so I needed to get it finished!!

Fake Social Networking thread

NEliteSteven So are we just bullying every person that doesn't have a picture on the board? In that case, let me jump on the band wagon- @GreatWhite92 is lolsmileyface. Off with his/her head! :rolleyes:

canttouchthis if @GreatWhite92 gets to be lolsmileyface
can i be lolsmileyface_backagain?
what a great plot line considering the fight that i went through with the thing

GreatWhite92 Dang...you've caught me.
Just so no one takes it and runs with it...I have made it very clear what program I am from and am knowledgable about that program. That program is in Tennessee...I am pretty sure it has been said more than once that lolsmiley is from Illinois. ;)

It didn't go too much further than this, but it fit with Justin and Logan.

Back