All-Star What Is Happening With Cea Kernersville And Csp?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 5, 2015
We were thinking of having our daughters tryout for CEA Kernersville but I saw that CSP recently posted that this week will be the last time many families will be at the Kernersville location and for her to be coaching them. Then I also see there is no tryout info. posted for Kernersville. What is going on?

We were thinking of having our daughters tryout for CEA Kernersville but I saw that CSP recently posted that this week will be the last time many families will be at the Kernersville location and for her to be coaching them. Then I also see there is no tryout info. posted for Kernersville. What is going on?
I can't speak to the tryout info, but this is the last week of the season for many teams, therefore likely the last time a lot of athletes will be at the gym (graduating, moving, etc)

Her message was likely for her graduating seniors who won't be cheering next year because they'll be leaving for college. Try Out info is likely just not out yet as her gym prepares for World's and the Summit.

Her FB (the other fb) post was about so many seniors graduating (at least 15 on SE).

Tryout information has been posted all over social media. Tryouts are on May 21st and 22nd for the Kernersville location. As for her recent posts... she is referencing all of the graduating Seniors. There are a lot between Coed Elite and Senior Elite. Senior night was on Monday and Send Offs are tonight. So it's a very emotional time for the coaches and athletes right now.

Thanks all - we are new to this so just trying to make sure the gym wasn't closing like our previous one did

I know this was cleared up already for you, but just posting so you have it
Cgfe8FFWcAAQJSA.jpg

No worries :) It's easy to get confused when you're new, especially if you've experienced a situation where a gym closes---the good news is, I doubt CEA Kerns is going anywhere anytime soon. Hope your daughter enjoys try outs!
CEA Kerns? Oh you silly kids and your newfangled slang words. Guess us old school folks are gonna have to adapt and stop calling it K'ville.

**sometimes change is good**

CEA Kerns? Oh you silly kids and your newfangled slang words. Guess us old school folks are gonna have to adapt and stop calling it K'ville.

**sometimes change is good**

You think Kerns is more of a slang word than K'ville? Gosh you are getting old!

Back