What Is That Weird Reach Around Grab....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 7, 2012
ok idk if its just me or not....i have never seen that stunt on cheer perfection CTR where they are in a low and then the flyer turns and places her hands on the back spots shoulders and then they dip and press up to a high..... what is that? is that common or is that their own lil twist on things that they put in their

u can see what im talking about at the 43 sec mark, they dont show the entire thing but u can get an idea

We had this "transition" in our minis routine a few years ago. I can´t remember if it put our scores up for the stunt, but we thought it´d be cute instead of just going to a sponge and back up.

We had this "transition" in our minis routine a few years ago. I can´t remember if it put our scores up for the stunt, but we thought it´d be cute instead of just going to a sponge and back up.
thanks so much and ya i kinda liked it but i didn't know if it was a legit thing :) thanks!

We had it in our routine last year for sr2 in our elite seq and I used it in my jr2 for the middle of the pyramid to use up counts for the center prep group. I call it "1/2 down" (cause it's like a 1/2 up in reverse) and can be used as either a level 2 transition.

Back