What Is The Last/final Date To Register A Worlds Team 2013-2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 8, 2013
Could someone tell me what the last/final date to register a Worlds Team who will be competing even if they are still pursuing on getting their bid to Worlds 2013-2014? Thank you

The team can't register until they get a bid. The date depends on when they get their bid, so it's a moving target. It will be within a few days after getting the bid.

The Fierce Board App! || If you're not on Fierce Board, I question your commitment.

The team can't register until they get a bid. The date depends on when they get their bid, so it's a moving target. It will be within a few days after getting the bid.

The Fierce Board App! || If you're not on Fierce Board, I question your commitment.
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your time :)

The bid has to be accepted within a certain amount of time, I think 72 hours, but the registration deadline is dependent on when the bid is earned.

Here is the link to the 2013 Worlds Bid acceptance form: http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Worlds/2013/Docs/Worlds_2013_Cheer_BidAcceptForm.pdf

As @ACEDAD and @Andre pointed out, it's not unlimited time. You need to accept your bid within 72 hours of the end of the event at which you received it. This is described on page 3 of the acceptance form. Having done this for the teams I was team dad for, I can tell you the acceptance is often times accomplished before gyms leave the competition although not always.

After the bid acceptance, there is a registration process that needs to be accomplished and the timeline of that depends on when you receive your bid. This is outlined in the Cheerleading Worlds registration packet: http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Worlds/2013/Docs/Worlds_2013_Cheer_Packet.pdf

On Page 9 the registration timeline is explained:
For bids received on or before February 22, all registration is due by Mar 13.
For bids received after February 22, all registration is due by April 2.

I hope this helps.

The last competition I'm aware of that hand out bids is around April 4-6 (Sea to Sky), (perhaps there's another one after??) though most teams who are getting bids that late normally deer them to the following year as it's too close to try and organize a team and flights, etc. so close to worlds. It could be done though

There are no bids to the following year that I know of.

For what I have seen, when a team gets a bid that late, everything happens really quick, but the full registration still happens.

The last competition I'm aware of that hand out bids is around April 4-6 (Sea to Sky), (perhaps there's another one after??) though most teams who are getting bids that late normally deer them to the following year as it's too close to try and organize a team and flights, etc. so close to worlds. It could be done though

The last US Worlds bid is April 12-13. I believe Sea to Sky is the same weekend. American bids cannot be deferred to the following year, but international could (and I believe still can).

The last US Worlds bid is April 12-13. I believe Sea to Sky is the same weekend. American bids cannot be deferred to the following year, but international could (and I believe still can).

Thanks for clarifying. I'll be honest that I don't generally pay much attention to US rules for Worlds and bids, since I don't need to know them. :)

Back