What Is This Called?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 26, 2011
And where can I find one? Has anyone ever used it/does it work?

tumblr_m4wzqnR8NQ1rw5tvbo1_500.jpg

This honestly looks like a table that someone just flipped over to use as a stunt stand. But you can find stunt stands online and I'm pretty sure there was a thread about it before, so try searching for it on here :) hope this helps..

This honestly looks like a table that someone just flipped over to use as a stunt stand. But you can find stunt stands online and I'm pretty sure there was a thread about it before, so try searching for it on here :) hope this helps..

That would have to be a really small table...and I was looking for a cheaper alternative to the stunt stand

There's a thread out there that has instructions for how to make a homemade stunt stand with wood and other stuff. Can't remember what it's under but I know it's on here.

Good luck

That would have to be a really small table...and I was looking for a cheaper alternative to the stunt stand

We made six of these four our gym. They were really cost effective to make compared to buying all of them :) Ours are also adjustable for flyer height.

For those who are wondering, the product that the girl is standing on is called a Fly-Tee. It can be seen here: Fly-Tee. If you are interested in seeing other products that are on the market, you can visit our website at http://www.CheerleadingStuntStand.com and sign up to receive our 2012 Stunting Guide (Completely Free - We created it to inform customers) that will list the other products sold on the market.

There are always cheaper alternatives to practicing. You can use a stick for a baseball bat and a hockey stick for a golf club. We designed the Stunt Stand to be multi-functional and adjust to the ability of the flyer using it - as well as being much safer than the numerous alternatives of home-made creations out there. While it is not cheap, we do stand behind the product with a 30-day full money-back guarantee and we can honestly say that we have never had a customer return the product because they didn't feel that it was worth it. We actually show our customers the different stunting options out there to practice on because we want them to be informed.

We have traveled across the US and visited hundreds of gyms that use home-made products and respect their creativity and are happy to see that they have created something for their flyers to practice on. Sometimes they have looked dangerously tall and wooden - as many of our earlier prototypes were. After more than a year of testing prototypes, we converted to a strong, but safe, 3000 PSI plastic and a rubber material in case the girls fell down on top of it while practicing. Here is just an example of one of our earlier creations which we felt was unsafe for girls to use, (I call it the metal monster):

Metal-Monster.jpg

We have spent over 2 years designing and testing different products and if anyone has any questions about the Stunt Stand or how it works, you're welcome to email me at [email protected], call me at (972) 244-3312 or visit our website atHttp://www.CheerleadingStuntStand.com to learn more.

Thank you for making these alternatives to help your flyers because honestly it is their safety and faster skill progression that we care about most and inspired us to create the Stunt Stand!

Sincerely,

Willis A. Yehl
Co-Owner & Inventor
Cheerleading Stunt Stand
[email protected]
(972) 244-3312

For those who are wondering, the product that the girl is standing on is called a Fly-Tee. It can be seen here: Fly-Tee. If you are interested in seeing other products that are on the market, you can visit our website at http://www.CheerleadingStuntStand.com and sign up to receive our 2012 Stunting Guide (Completely Free - We created it to inform customers) that will list the other products sold on the market.

There are always cheaper alternatives to practicing. You can use a stick for a baseball bat and a hockey stick for a golf club. We designed the Stunt Stand to be multi-functional and adjust to the ability of the flyer using it - as well as being much safer than the numerous alternatives of home-made creations out there. While it is not cheap, we do stand behind the product with a 30-day full money-back guarantee and we can honestly say that we have never had a customer return the product because they didn't feel that it was worth it. We actually show our customers the different stunting options out there to practice on because we want them to be informed.

We have traveled across the US and visited hundreds of gyms that use home-made products and respect their creativity and are happy to see that they have created something for their flyers to practice on. Sometimes they have looked dangerously tall and wooden - as many of our earlier prototypes were. After more than a year of testing prototypes, we converted to a strong, but safe, 3000 PSI plastic and a rubber material in case the girls fell down on top of it while practicing. Here is just an example of one of our earlier creations which we felt was unsafe for girls to use, (I call it the metal monster):

Metal-Monster.jpg

We have spent over 2 years designing and testing different products and if anyone has any questions about the Stunt Stand or how it works, you're welcome to email me at [email protected], call me at (972) 244-3312 or visit our website atHttp://www.CheerleadingStuntStand.com to learn more.

Thank you for making these alternatives to help your flyers because honestly it is their safety and faster skill progression that we care about most and inspired us to create the Stunt Stand!

Sincerely,

Willis A. Yehl
Co-Owner & Inventor
Cheerleading Stunt Stand
[email protected]
(972) 244-3312
With all due respect, this item appears to be a little different.. The girl is standing on a flat surface and not a "double hinged" kind of surface (not sure how to explain what she is standing on in any better way..).. I am unaware if this product has more than one design, so she very well could be using this product.. but I just thought I would point that out :)

This is what the girl is standing on: Fly-Tee

The photo I posted was an earlier prototype we created while developing the Stunt Stand - which has nothing to do with the "Fly-Tee".

I'm confused at what you're trying to point out.

Back