All-Star What Is Your Favorite Part Of The Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im hopping on board with everyone else and saying the dance! once a routine is hit, the way a team werks their dance really can have such a positive (or negative) impact on the routine! i feel like the dance is really where teams show their personalities and rock out the most in the entire routine!

i am also a huge fan of the second the moment stops and everyone just freaks out because they know they hit!

No lie I hate the dance because I'm like no no no why is it over?

Maybe that's only when I'm watching my daughter!

Stunts or running or standing tumbling.

The pyramid and the dance just mean a routine is over:(

I love watching and doing stunts pyramid and the dance! I've always loved stunting though. I just love throwing my flyer in the air and watchign her go so high!

Not standing tumbling that's for dang sure. Lol.
My favorites to watch are pyramids.
As a performer, my favorites are dance and jumps, as they're the only things I just about get right hahaha.

2 things. I love watching my kids do running tumbling - even better when they are doing it together at the same time - sister power. Then the dance when I can look at the other moms and we are screaming our heads off smiling at our baby girls and saying yes aren't they awesome and we are not stressing anymore if the stunts will hit or the pyramid will stay just soo .... okay add a 3rd when I see my CPs after and I hug them and tell them how proud I am of them and how much I love them even on the rare off day because I know they always give 110% and work their tushes off!!!

My favorite part is anything AFTER the flexiblity sequence is over. Every formation leading up to that I'm having a mini panic attack in my head.

As a competitor: Jumps no question!! They've always been my favorite part!
In the audience: it depends on the squad; for instance F5 is tumbling while Sr. Black is stunts. Overall I would have to say I love stunts. Seeing new body positions, flexibility, and the increasing difficulty is always amazing to me!

Back