All-Star What Program For Front Desk...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
What program do you use for your front desk and how do you like it? We are thinking of switching from proschool but dont know what program may be better so looking for some options! Pros and Cons

Jackrabbit is better (IMHO) than I Class pro...used both and I prefer Jackrabbit.

Does anyone know if varsity own iclasspro?
Yes. Are you comfortable giving your complete financials and details of all of your customers to a company (Varsity) that runs their very own all star gyms? If I were opening a new gym somewhere, having the names, addresses, prices, and spending history of a whole set of customers in my target market sure would be handy information.

(NOTE: I don't have a particular issue with Varsity, Premier, or IClassPro. However, I believe there is a clear conflict of interest in one company controlling all of those.)

I Class pro is not owned by Varsity but was presented at the Varsity Gym owners conference as they work together. It doesn't work towards the varsity family plan nor do they do anything in connection with them.

I Class pro is not owned by Varsity but was presented at the Varsity Gym owners conference as they work together. It doesn't work towards the varsity family plan nor do they do anything in connection with them.

Owners/partners - don't know the precise relationship, but I was told it was a Varsity acquisition. Regardless, it is presented as an actual Varsity brand in multiple places.

http://iclasspro.com/icpweb/2012/02/

Together We're Stronger

We no longer use ICP for different reasons. My bigger issue has always been Varsity gyms competing at Varsity events. I haven't suggested that any wrongdoing has actually occurred, but there is a clear conflict of interest there to me.

Back