All-Star What Restricted Division Are These Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 13, 2011
small senior restricted, large senior restricted, small coed senior restricted, or large coed senior restricted

TNT Magnum Shock

South Jersey Storm Surge

Maryland Marlins Vortex

small senior restricted, large senior restricted, small coed senior restricted, or large coed senior restricted

TNT Magnum Shock

South Jersey Storm Surge

Maryland Marlins Vortex
Maryland Marlins Vortex is NOT a Restricted team... they are Small Coed 5.

Maryland Marlins Vortex is NOT a Restricted team... they are Small Coed 5.
Oh well it says senior 5 restricted on the schedule for cheersport philadelphia this weekend. Maybe there competing restricted so they have some competition, no need to get sassy ;D

Oh well it says senior 5 restricted on the schedule for cheersport philadelphia this weekend. Maybe there competing restricted so they have some competition, no need to get sassy ;D
I was not trying to be sassy at all...sorry if I came off that way. Just emphasizing that they AREN'T a Restricted team so you wouldn't think I was saying they were a restricted small coed 5.

They competed as a Small Coed 5 team this weekend at Cheer Tech, so yes either they are competing down, or maybe the schedule just has them in the wrong division.

I was not trying to be sassy at all...sorry if I came off that way. Just emphasizing that they AREN'T a Restricted team so you wouldn't think I was saying they were a restricted small coed 5.

They competed as a Small Coed 5 team this weekend at Cheer Tech, so yes either they are competing down, or maybe the schedule just has them in the wrong division.

gotcha, how were they this weekend?

Back