What Should Be Done About Mean Cheerleaders?

• Thread starter Deleted member 46641
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 46641

I have seen one cheerleader on this forum call someone a "cow". I have seen another retweet a tweet from a politician that called people losers.

I believe cheerleaders should represent America's most kindest and intelligent women!

I believe there should be a morals test for every girl wanting to be a cheerleader!

I have seen one cheerleader on this forum call someone a "cow". I have seen another retweet a tweet from a politician that called people losers.

I believe cheerleaders should represent America's most kindest and intelligent women!

I believe there should be a morals test for every girl wanting to be a cheerleader!

What about the male cheerleaders? And why do you think cheerleaders should represent America's most kindest and intelligent women. They're just athletes like any other. A morals test would be ridiculous.

Please please please please please delete! Such a cringeworthy thread!

To anybody reading don't take this seriously. Such rules would be silly.

I feel like you were serious but are backtracking now that you've gotten backlash... dang it! I was prepared to laugh for a good 2 or 3 pages.

Darn, I actually clicked on this thinking t was an actual thread with merit because I needed advice and this is disappointing :/
Start one in the High School Forum! Or all-star.

54304e89984c0a828df1c2521216cb6f.jpg

**Quietly waiting to let the dogs out**

I can't decide if I want to reply to this thread with over the top dramatics....or over the top sarcasm.... hmmmmm

Go team go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back