What Should I Pack For Over Night Cheer Competitions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 9, 2013
I always have trouble figuring out what to bring to over night cheer competitions... So I was just wondering what other people bring to cheer competitions with them for some ideas.

Make up, uniform, shoes, pillow, change of clothes (comfy) food, laptop with dvds (incase room doesn't have dvd player) any homework !

comfy clothes or pajamas, extra sports bra/t shirt/shorts outfit in case of a last minute practice, uniform, bow, shoes, etc., makeup and hair supplies, laptop with charger, sleeping bag, and movie and snacks! My friends and I always like to have a little movie party the night before.

• lots and lots of bows
•nike pros
•sports bras
• ICY HOT
• any raps
• gym tee shirts
•makeup
•perfume
• pillow
• covers
• tooth brush
• shampoo
• hairspray
••comb
• shoes
•pjs
•lotions
•money

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Something to wash your uniform in case you need to between day 1 and day 2. Didnt think of that last weekend and we could have used it when we got red lipstick on a white sleeve.

First i make sure I have the essential things ( uniform, practice wear, socks, shoes, bow, makeup , warm ups, etc ) and I pack that in my backpack .

Then in a suitcase/ duffle I pack
-under clothes
-toiletries
-extra outfits
-pajamas
-shoes
-hair products

& Any extra things I need.. but I make sure I have everything I need to compete first

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I liked the idea of something to wash out a stain on the uniform. That happened to my daughter last month (red lipstick) and luckily we were not at a 2 day event. I will definitely be packing a small detergent for future competitions.

We pack up uniform, socks, under clothes, sneakers, bow, warm up jacket/pants, gym t-shirt, snacks, waters, (drinks for the room too), make up, hair items (comb, brush, hairspray, ponytail holders, gel, bobby pins, curling iron), make up remover, pajamas, phone, camera, video camera, ipad, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste/toothbrush, deodorant, and clothes to go and come home in.

I pack way to much, and probably more than what I listed above. LOL

Back