All-Star What stunts annoy you!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh, I forgot one. FAKE SCORPS! The ones where one arm is on the leg, and the other is on the elbow of the arm actually touching the foot. Ew.

Back corner flyer with better flexibility then the rest, so your eyes go to her and not the rest of the stunts.... then an awful double down.

hate seeing.. scale to arabesque
it bugs me specially when the flyer isnt a flexible flyer and they both look the same GRRR!

i dont like arabesques AT ALL. Most of the time every flyers arabesque is at a different level so it just looks sloppy, and most of the time flyers just drop there leg and get lazy with it.

kick doubles that dont square to the front,
kicck doubles when the flier drops her chest
diving double downs
when fliers double down with the arms to the chest crossed
most level 2 stunts
people doing senior elites EXACT 360 ball up stunt -______________-

I know several others have mentioned it, but scales to arabesques are ugly.

Also, it really annoys/bugs when in pyramids, mirroring stunt groups aren't the same height. It makes everything look so off to me.

people doing senior elites EXACT 360 ball up stunt -______________-

not trying to be rude or anything.

But YES Courtney or whoever from CEA created the 360 ball up.. but i dont think they owned it there fore anyone could do the stunt!

who was the first to invent the "Full up & Switch up, Low to high" im sure they must have $$ pouring in to them since they own it.

not trying to be rude or anything.

But YES Courtney or whoever from CEA created the 360 ball up.. but i dont think they owned it there fore anyone could do the stunt!

who was the first to invent the "Full up & Switch up, Low to high" im sure they must have $$ pouring in to them since they own it.

I think ultimate athletics competed the ball up 360 before cea. Unless you mean to one leg.

the "360 ball" part really isn't anything too new. V!ROC choreographers taught it to my team when I was on JV, and it's been competed several times at UCA HS. adding the ball up to the end is difficult and I would definitely accredit CEA for thinking of and completing such a difficult combination, but not for the 360 ball itself.

the "360 ball" part really isn't anything too new. V!ROC choreographers taught it to my team when I was on JV, and it's been competed several times at UCA HS. adding the ball up to the end is difficult and I would definitely accredit CEA for thinking of and completing such a difficult combination, but not for the 360 ball itself.

VIDEO PLEEEEAAASE:)

A lot of mine have already been said like, flexibility issues and faking stunts
One that's my own is when you can clearly save a stunt but you just let it fall like "Oh no!! We dropped her!! Oh well!!" I'm like, get your butt in there and save the freaking stunt!! I know you can do it you're just too lazy!!

I know no one owns the stunt but doing in the same EXACT way is annoying IMO like when people did TG's thing when they tumbled in and the the tumbled out. I just feel like its a little desperate

I hate full up to Extension. Even on level 4, Full up a Cupie and then walk it out a little if you need to. Just more work reteaching them how to squeeze their legs together.

Back