All-Star What Team Did You Make 2011-2012 Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK...got our results.

My older daughter SUSIE :rolleyes: is 16.
Where do you cheer? tried out at Famous Athletics
Last year, Senior 3 Coed and Senior 4.2
This year Senior 2
Is she happy? Not at all, even though she knows 2 is where she belongs tumbling wise. She was hoping for 4.2, but they aren't doing a 4.2. Now she isn't going to do allstar, she's going to do school since she made captain for next year and it's her senior year, last chance to cheer Varsity at school.

Younger CP
Where does she cheer? Famous Athletics, IL
Last year: Mini 1 (FAME Virginia Beach)
2011-2012: Junior 2
Is she happy? Over the moon. She LOOOOOVES this gym. She was at open gym for SIX hours on Saturday. I had to drag her out of there when they closed.

where did i cheer last?: twisters elite allstars Hurricanes small lim. coed 5
where i cheer now? Twisters Elite Triple Threat BLACKOUT coed 5! going to be amazing!
i am soo excited!!!!
Is it true that TE is merging with 5 Star Elite completely? (not just to make a Lev 5 team)

So I want to know everyone's age: 9
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? SOT
What level team were you on 2010 season? Junior 2
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Junior 2
Are you happy with what you got? She is beyond happy! Most of the team was kept together and she is so excited to be with all of her friends. One of her friends moved up to Senior 3 but we are all the same gym so its not like they won't see each other all the time! Mostly she is excited because this will be the 1st season she is skill appropriate and not playing catch up the whole year!

So I want to know everyone's age: 15, 16 for the Aug 31 date
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? State All Stars
What level team were you on 2010 season? Large Senior Coed 3
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Large Senior Coed 4.2
Are you happy with what you got? Yes because I am still with some of my good friends from last year, and I get to work on higher level stunts, im a little sad cause my back spot from last year isn't on the team, but I can't wait for the first practice:)

Back