All-Star What Team Did You Make 2011-2012 Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter is 12
Was on CALI UNLIM COED 5 for 2010-2011
We will find out tomorrow for 2011-2012

So excited!!! World Champs again I hope.
I'm sure she will be fine! The anticipation would be killing me. When we were waiting on my daughters placement we got it same day... But those hours seemed like eternity! Anything overnight would drive me crazy!

I'm sure she will be fine! The anticipation would be killing me. When we were waiting on my daughters placement we got it same day... But those hours seemed like eternity! Anything overnight would drive me crazy!
Yes. It's driving us crazy. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

By the way, what's avatar?
she means your profile picture :)

FAME has tryouts this sunday and Monday.
My cp is 11
last year she was on Senior 4.2 and youth 2
Not sure what team(s) she'll be on for 2011-12, we don't find out team placements for 2 weeks after evals.
Whatever team they place her on I'm sure she'll be happy :) We have complete faith that our coaches know what is best for her

she means your profile picture :)

FAME has tryouts this sunday and Monday.
My cp is 11
last year she was on Senior 4.2 and youth 2
Not sure what team(s) she'll be on for 2011-12, we don't find out team placements for 2 weeks after evals.
Whatever team they place her on I'm sure she'll be happy :) We have complete faith that our coaches know what is best for her

I know!!! 2 weeks is FOREVER! We have tryouts on Tuesday and Wednesday! Good luck to her! :)

I know!!! 2 weeks is FOREVER! We have tryouts on Tuesday and Wednesday! Good luck to her! :)
you too!!! :-D can't wait to hear what teams she makes!!!

SN: It's too late to edit my other post but that was for FAME Beach gym lol I believe all 4 gyms have different tryout dates for obvious reasons

you too!!! :-D can't wait to hear what teams she makes!!!

SN: It's too late to edit my other post but that was for FAME Beach gym lol I believe all 4 gyms have different tryout dates for obvious reasons

I think they do that so all the coaches can be there. I know Andrea is always at ours. jaydah loves her!

Back