OT What To Do At Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I looked and saw no threads, but I am going to worlds as a spectator! What is there to do while I'm there, besides watching teams??
It's Disney, what isn't there to do?

ETA: I meant that in a joking tone, because I feel like there's so much that you can do and see at Disney (if you're a fan of Disney that is).

I looked and saw no threads, but I am going to worlds as a spectator! What is there to do while I'm there, besides watching teams??
I went in 2012 and literally sat in the milkhouse all 3 days from 7am to 11pm or whenever it ended, didn't do anything else. I was only there for those 3 days though. But there is so much to do there, even without going to the parks.

I went to Worlds four years in a row as a spectator. Every year I was so exhausted from the constant excitement of the competition that I didn't do anything else. A few times we went off site for dinner, but never swam, never went to a park or anything. The parks are great and I've been many, many times, but every time I've gone down there for Worlds that was pretty much the only thing I did.

from 7 am untill 11pm (or later) you watch the teams. the hours in between you watch the teams online you couldnt't see.

If you're there on the Friday before competition, hanging around sport/music resorts is fun. Teams are practicing all over and theres a pool and dinning.

Back