What Type Of Nfinitys Should I Buy?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I recently bought the nfinity vengeance theyre amazing and only 3.9 oz. It feels as if you are not wearing any shoes. for $10 less you can get the evolutions. Most teams have the evolutions tho.

Team Cheer Nfinity

I would say pheniox because what i heard about vengeance was not very good. But i heard pheniox are discontinued but i know on some sites they are selling the rest they have for like 50.00$

Id have to go with the evolutions, best ones that Ive worn yet! There a cheer shoes but super light weight and super comfortable.

I've had literally every nfinity shoe but the vengeance. My favorite ones by FAR were the evolutions. They're just very supportive in the areas cheerleaders need. I've heard good and bad reviews on the vengeance, more bad than good, so I wouldn't quite trust those yet.

I have had the evolutions for about two months; before that I had Aasics and Kaepas. These are by far the best cheer shoes I have ever had. I do not fly, so I can't offer an opinion in that regard, but I find them amazing to tumble in. They are super light - it almost feels like you're not wearing shoes - but not so light that there's no support. I'd definitely recommend them.

My CP is a flyer and we bought the Vengeance recently, they are already coming apart on the side. She loved them for the first month, now hates them. They are bad for flyers too. They are very bendy (for lack of a better word) and don't support her foot well while flying. They bend while bases are holding her foot. I am returning them and getting the Evolutions instead. She had Evolutions last year and loved them. They are great for tumbling and flying...Ok there's my 2 cents ;)

I know a lot of people don't like them, but i LOVE my vengeances! They're easy to tumble in and i love baskets in them!

I know a lot of people don't like them, but i LOVE my vengeances! They're easy to tumble in and i love baskets in them!
Agreed! My cp loves them and they have held up way better than I ever expected them to (I was very skeptical when we first ordered them.)

I have the nfinity vengeance and i love them. I fly and my bases say that they like them because they have good grips. I also like them for tumbling, though mine wore out fast because i tumble alot.

Back