All-Star What Would You Consider A Mega Gym...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In my eyes, mega-gyms would be CEA (which I'm surprised none of y'all have mentioned considering most of you always complain about their expansion), Cali and ACE.

cheer Athletics may have the most medals and worlds rings, but they only have two locations. If you're going off the size of the program, I would say the ones listed above are huge. Cali has 6 and CEA and ACE have about what? 47 ;)

I would not say a Mega gym is based on number of facilities. Some gyms have small home base gyms hence branching out to other facilities. Some gyms have a large enough facility to house and train equal if not more then those with multiple location.

Mega should be based on number of athletes within a program.

We currently have small and large program - could we end up with a small/Med/large program division. I hope not. I really don't like the small/large program split as it is.

I think the ratio of number of athletes: number of locations should be considered. CA produces over a thousand athletes with notably less locations than other gyms that produce that number of athletes.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

All I'm saying is I consider a mega gym by number of locations.
One or two doesn't fall under that to me.
If we're going off of number of athletes/titles, it's a different story.

Rays def. It's huge. My mom says it's like a cheer factory, it produces cheerleaders! It has 6 floors, a tumble track and cube pit, and over 650+ athletes.

Back