All-Star Whatcha Say

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That was cool. Really cool version of the song too. :D
...Actually, that's the ORIGINAL version of that song. Whoever that rapper was just took that bit of 'Hide and Seek' (by Imogen Heap) and slapped it all up in his track. Personally I don't like his version because I'm a bit of an elitist when it comes to that song (from when it was used way back on SYTYCD season 2..ahh Mia Michaels). :oops: That and I don't like digi-hop...but I digress.;)

As for the video, that's mad cool. :D Amazing what our bodies can do, isn't it?

The wierdest part of that is watching the bhs it just looks soo wierd too me. Makes me want to go home and watch my videos in reverse :)

Yeah I always record my tumbling when Im stuck on something and play it over and over. I go frame by frame, it really helps lol.

...Actually, that's the ORIGINAL version of that song. Whoever that rapper was just took that bit of 'Hide and Seek' (by Imogen Heap) and slapped it all up in his track. Personally I don't like his version because I'm a bit of an elitist when it comes to that song (from when it was used way back on SYTYCD season 2..ahh Mia Michaels). :oops: That and I don't like digi-hop...but I digress.;)

Very very good to know! I am a bit of an audiophile, but never knew that (probably because most digi-hop-i like that term, btw-is not that thought provoking, so i don't pay much attention to it)!!! LOVE IT! Now I'm going to go find that song and add it to my ipod. I'm always up for learning something new about the music I listen to :D

I LOVE YOU for knowing Imogen Heap.... absolutely agree, I am a huge musical elitist lol... should have read the whole thread first before I posted ^^^^^

that's the ORIGINAL version of the song, by Imogen Heap... she's amazing, I've seen her live a few times and she is a genius imo.... and her song was butchered by Jason Derulo.
lol. Since kristenthegreat posted that, I did my research and have kinda become obsessed...I definitely agree with you both! I never liked the Jason Derulo version-got on my nerves.

THANK YOU
no one ever believes me!

Back