Whats everyone favorite allstar gyms/teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spirit Explosion! My daughter has cheered at 3 gyms and this one is tops in all ways. We've also visited quite a few before making the switch to NJSE. I am so impressed by Theapia and all of the coaches. They make the difference! Organized, caring, community service, and just GREAT! I love the passion everyone has for their own gym. That's so wonderful. Although most like their team the best, I love watching teams support others -and I see that a lot.

Georgia, CEA and Brandon
smile.png

I don't have a favorite gym per say. I have friends whose children cheer for World Cup, but if I had to choose I would choose the Central Jersey All Stars because of their parents. I would love to be a part of an organization that roots for everyone like them.

My favorite gyms are Stingrays and Cali while my favorite teams are WCSS and Top Gun Semi-Limited (formerly Unlimited <3).

Ultimate Athletics is my favorite but my daughters cheer for them so I am a little biased, but Top Gun and World Cup has shown a lot of love for my little girl who recently dislocated her elbow in warm-ups and was unable to compete at Jamfest Super Nationals.

Back