All-Star Whats Your Dream Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I grew up on Long Island with just my dad, he totally would have driven me to World Cup everyday if I asked him to. So if I had a Tardis and could go back in time my dream team would be World Cup Shooting Stars circa 1999...I want to be there when the tooth got knocked out! Also be an Long Island girl, I only would have fit in with the divas of Jersey.
Cp's dream team is also Shooting Stars if she was a senior with a double full. At her age right now she wishes we lived in NC so she could be at CEA and be on Youth Elite....

I grew up on Long Island with just my dad, he totally would have driven me to World Cup everyday if I asked him to. So if I had a Tardis and could go back in time my dream team would be World Cup Shooting Stars circa 1999...I want to be there when the tooth got knocked out! Also be an Long Island girl, I only would have fit in with the divas of Jersey.
Cp's dream team is also Shooting Stars if she was a senior with a double full. At her age right now she wishes we lived in NC so she could be at CEA and be on Youth Elite....

Loving the Doctor Who reference :p

Latest posts

Back