Whats Your Favorite Competition To Go To??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

definitely worlds!! but as for smaller competitions probably duel in the dessert or Georgia(Or just cheersport in general)!!

To compete at: Cheersport Nationals
To attend to just watch: Worlds. Without a doubt.

For those who said Battle at the Capitol, why do you say that's your favorite? If you were there this past season, I don't understand how it is still your favorite. Yes the city is beautiful, but the arena WAS HORRENDOUS. Way too small and cramped and "priority seating is for family members and coaches only!" How did you enjoy that....?

I don't have a problem with priority seating being for family, coaches, team members. There was never an issue with whether or not we could see our gym's teams. Obviously, half of DC wanted to watch Sr Elite, and the video screens allowed those who couldn't be right up front to do that. Yes, it was packed, but frankly, I've seen WAY worse.
There weren't any organizational or time issues, we had our team room to meet at, the convention center was gorgeous and had lots of food options in it as well as those nearby. We had an amazing time seeing the routines, in person, that my cp practices via youtube every single day!

That said, Cheersport is so well organized it's unbelievable and Jamfest is just plain FUN! 'Scuse me while I Cupid Shuffle...

NCA in dallas is amazing, i was level 4 this season so i'm not going to Worlds but it's my dream and I know i'll go within the next couple years! i bet it's the most amazing :)

Although I really don't like the set up at BATC, that is my favorite competition. I love National Harbor and DC. We always make a mini-vacation out of that competition.

my cp loves NCA, absolutely her favorite

(her momma loves Jamfest in Gatlinburg - more laidback, nice way to start the season, and Gatlinburg is just fun.)

Back