What's Your Favorite/ Least Favorite Thing About Competition?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

favorite: the moment when you're on the floor in formation before the music starts and listening to the crowd cheer
least: WAITING. to go on, for awards, the lines for food;), when competitions run late

Favorite: ending your routine knowing it was the best it could be and practically attacking your teammate because you're so excitedd!
Least favorite: waiting for the music to turn which isnt that long but feels like foreverr

favorite: i love meeting new people from different places and teams. and performing :)
least favorite: the long wait between the warm up room and the competition floor

favorite: cheer faces!! i also looove getting ready, dont know why? i also love just hanging out around the areana and seeing people from my old team

least favorite: leaving, i hate thinking theres another month till the next competition! also, when your about to compete and you see family in the crowd and get super vervous

Favorite- I love the feeling after you compete and you know you did your best and landed your pass or hit your stunt.
Least Favorite- 1. The dancing at the beginning of the awards. Just get to the awards! 2.The anxiety before you go on if you're going to hit your stunt. 3. Being a crossover and being there from 5am to 10pm! 4. When they call your name to take the mat!

I have more favorites ( This is something I did) dancing your heart out and then jumping on your best friend when you know you've nailed it. Or when you hit a killer routine and you know it and the first thing I do when I get off the mat is jump on my mom!

My favorite is the time on the mat preforming and I don't really have a least favorite but I guess if I really had to pick it would be waiting to get into warmups. :)

my favorite feeling at a competition is when your stomach drops, and heart starts beating really fast like the minute before you go on the floor, & my least favorite part of a competion is when your trying to watch another team, & you cant see ANYTHING. its a real bummer...

personally i love all of it i guess my least favorite would have to say any injuries hat occur haha and when you need to pee the minute you're about to preform and how i always seem to get really tense and sick and mean towards others(like family) at competitions.

the moment your behind those curtains and nothing in the world matters but you and your team.....

adrenaline, excitement, the incredible rush ... when you pull cheer facials you never thought you had

the cheer when the lib sections hit, the baskets, the pyramids, the hit hit hit pull of a jump section, the tumbles

the dance section when you can strut your stuff

and the smile on your faces at the end of a routine, realizing all the hard work was worth it <3

Back