All-Star Whats Your Favorite Part About Competing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Finishing the routine and having hit all your stunts and everything went well. Even if we dont win knowing we did our best and looked amazing but winning is amazing to

I'd have to agree with what most people are saying. The environment and all the energy, getting the blood flowing in warmups with your coaches and team, getting all pumped up with those encouraging talks and prayer circles right before you compete, the rush of competing in general, knowing you hit something and hearing the crowd, especially your coaches, go wild. Actually I think that might be my most favourite part, seeing my coaches go absolutely crazy, jumping up and down screaming. The most amazing feeling after competing is knowing that you made your coaches proud.

Oh my gosh, I have so many! first of all, the adreniline pumping through you and the prayer with your team right before. I love seeing the coaches and parents screaming through the routine, and knowing how far you've actually come with your team <3

That Feeling when you hit a stunt or your tumbling. The rush you get when you hit is just amazing. And also, as mentioned, When you work it out in the final counts of the dance.

The night before you compete at a 2 day competition and you're staying in a hotel and when you and all of your friends are excited yet nervous at the same time and can't sleep and the whole hotel is full of your competitors!!!:cool:

Back