All-Star When Approaching A Fellow Fierceboarder...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you don't do the Official Super Secret Fierceboarder Identification Dance, how else would we know you?

I'm going to feel so awkward you don't even know... I'm going to try and say hi to people. And if anyone recognizes me (which I doubt anyone will haha), say hi!

ME TOOOO! I saw soo many people I recognized in Providence and never said a thing ):

Hahahaha I did the SAME thing. I was like ooooh I think that's so-and-so... I could say "hi" but I'll just stand here instead.

I'm going to feel so awkward you don't even know... I'm going to try and say hi to people. And if anyone recognizes me (which I doubt anyone will haha), say hi!

Hahahaha I did the SAME thing. I was like ooooh I think that's so-and-so... I could say "hi" but I'll just stand here instead.

Like it got to the point where I would keep looking over to make sure it was them and never do anything haha.
Hopefully I'll actually say hi to some people eventually

Omg yes that's the comp I was talking about lol I saw so many people at providence haha I guess we are all just shy lol

It's weird the first time but everyone gets very excited when you introduce yourself. I've had people just come straight up and say "Are you CharlotteASMom?" and immediately it was if we knew each other. However one time a women asked me that and then kinda scowled before walking away. I figured I must have been on a rant on the boards the day before or soemthing. LOL

Having the "Fierce" bow is also a great way to find and meet people as well. Some wear it, put it on their backpack, or put it on their wrist. Have fun!

I am just dying to know CharlotteASMom how would anyone know to approach you? The little lady in your picture looks a little young...???? Ha!!!!! I am just kidding!!!! Can we get introduced to some folks? I have no idea who anyone is really..... travel safe, and I will see you tomorrow...Cheers! :)

If anyone is looking for me, I'll be at the Omni Bar!!! lol Or the one in the Convention enter!!! hahahahahahaha

Back