All-Star When Approaching A Fellow Fierceboarder...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only time it's awkward meeting someone, is when you don't really know their user name. Or they say something like "oh I'm cheer345, don't you know me?" Uhhh....

OR they say oh yeah I read but I don't ever post. Well, uhh nice to meet you..

Yes ma'am. Well have to plan those meetings another time. This weekend is going to tire me out.

If I do, can you catch if I pull a Showstopper?

unfortunately you haven't experienced the showstopper spider monkey jump to be able to pull it off. guess i'll have to find a way to get my broke college student butt to a comp. and teach you my cool trick.

i remember the first time i saw ACEDAD hahahaha. i'm pretty sure i about gave him a heart attack. i was in warmups and legit got a running head start and jumped. but that's why he loves me oh so much :)

I never think anyone will know who I am haha..."Hey I'm Michelle aka mishtm52." "Ummm... who?" That's all I can imagine hahaha

Haha I saw so many fierceboarders in Indy .... but I resorted to my 12 year old self and just walked behind them whispering and pointing to my friends saying "that's whatchamahoozle from the fierceboard!!!!" and then they would turn around and I would casually look away and whistle a happy tune, they never had a clue :p

AshleyErin said:
Haha I saw so many fierceboarders in Indy .... but I resorted to my 12 year old self and just walked behind them whispering and pointing to my friends saying "that's whatchamahoozle from the fierceboard!!!!" and then they would turn around and I would casually look away and whistle a happy tune, they never had a clue :p

They turn around because everyone wants to meet whatchamahoozle

I am so ridiculously terrible with faces. I can look you right in the face and not realize who you are. An epic fail of my attention to detail lol. But most people that I have met have been just as nice in person as they are on the boards. I haven't had a bad experience yet. All you need is that first step of saying hi.....and the rest will be history =)

I never think anyone will know who I am haha..."Hey I'm Michelle aka mishtm52." "Ummm... who?" That's all I can imagine hahaha

Add in, "Professional competition updater" to your title. Everytime I was with someone with twitter they were reading your posts. It seemed like you were two places at once sometimes.

Hope you are going to Battle at the Capital

Aww thanks guys! Shimmies for everyone! :)

CHEERSPORT was really the only big nationals I was planning on going to this year. I'll be at some up in New England, though... I'd love to go to more! But nobody else I know (at least in real life?) is going to BATC, and I'm still trying to figure out Worlds!

Aww thanks guys! Shimmies for everyone! :)

CHEERSPORT was really the only big nationals I was planning on going to this year. I'll be at some up in New England, though... I'd love to go to more! But nobody else I know (at least in real life?) is going to BATC, and I'm still trying to figure out Worlds!

I love hearing about New England comps because I live there! Haha :) What ones are you planning on going to?

I love hearing about New England comps because I live there! Haha :) What ones are you planning on going to?

Pot of Gold (giving out bids this year!) March 19-20
NECA one-day in RI on March 26th
CHEERSPORT one-day in April 3rd
JAMfest in RI April 9-10th

They're not really big on the national scene I guess, but there'll be some big gyms there I'm guessing? And I'm still trying to get to Worlds!

Back